by Stephanie Maze, Executive Editor
Published by: Moonstone Press LLC
Innovative Collection of Things to Do That Are Fun and Active (while also teaching ABCs and Spanish/English)
Request a Review Copy
- January 23rd, 2015 – Keeping Fit from A to Z / Mantente en forma de la A a la Z reviewed by San Diego Book Review.
- January 13th, 2015 – 3 recipes from Tasting the Seasons featured at MotherEarthNews.com.
- January 13th, 2015 – How Can We Help Our Children Get Ahead in Life? article by Kathleen Boucher, author of A Simple Idea to Empower Kids featured at Parenting PA.
- January 13th, 2015 – Mary Jo Rapini, author of Start Talking, has new article, '6 Ways a Hug a Day Keeps Illness Away' featured at RuralMom & Motherhood Moment.
- January 8th, 2015 – Under the Radar Michigan reviewed at NotQuiteAHandful.com.