by Stephanie Maze, Executive Editor
Published by: Moonstone Press LLC
Innovative Collection of Things to Do That Are Fun and Active (while also teaching ABCs and Spanish/English)
Request a Review Copy
- March 1st, 2015 – Getting Into the "Process Praise" Habit article by Smart Talking's Mary Jo Rapini posted at The Changing Behavior Network.
- February 26th, 2015 – Princess Cupcake Jones Won't Go to School featured in Foreword Reviews' article "To Read the Whole Rainbow, You Don't Need to Point Out the Different Colors."
- February 26th, 2015 – Smart Talking's co-author, Mary Jo Rapini's article "Replacing entitlement in praise and creating self-respect," was posted 2.26.15 at Motherhood Moment.
- February 25th, 2015 – Pamela Bryson-Weaver, author of Living with autism day.by.day, quoted in article Leveraging Gratitude through Challenges & Adversities.
- February 23rd, 2015 – Living with autism day.by.day reviewed by Lisa Rupertus at AsTheyGrowUp.com.